Page banner image

Re: warning sign for people like us

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on December 28, 2023 at 09:30:58

In Reply to: warning sign for people like us posted by Zonie on December 27, 2023 at 03:16:58:

I've never been to a Bass Pro, don't even know if they have any around here. However I have been to L. L. Bean's and Cabela's. Both have large fish ponds with running water and small streams that contain live fish. At Cabela's there's a large "mountain" featuring taxidermized wild animals from various sections of the country and the "mountain" is divided into sections replicating the natural habitat and environment in which those animals would normally dwell. Both displays are attractive and appealing and would be absolutely great to swim in. Both are enclosed with fencing and labeled with signs warning people to keep out. I have to admit both displays in both stores are pretty tempting. The fencing is only waist high and wouldn't be too difficult to climb. I'm sure it's been done before and I'm also sure security was right there to nab the offending intruder(s). Not sure exactly what the consequences would be legally in terms of fines and prosecution, but probably pretty heavy as well as being permanently banned from entering the store again.

L.L. Bean is famous for holding demonstrations and clinics on various sporting events.A fellow postal employee actually did a clinic on fly fishing there. The Kittery Trading Post had a clinic on kayaking, which sounded really tempting. It was held at a local pool. Thought it would be fun to just show up fully clothed and try out one of the kayaks, but there were apparently some restrictions and I didn't go.

I've always wanted to jump in a fountain in a mall. I believe our friend Ry has some experience with that. These episodes are really not that uncommon. I guess it just depends on how adventurous you are feeling at the moment and if you are willing to take the risk and suffer the consequences.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]