Page banner image

Re: warning sign for people like us

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on December 28, 2023 at 17:17:50

In Reply to: Re: warning sign for people like us posted by LeviLovR on December 28, 2023 at 09:30:58:

When others posted that apparently the challenge of swimming in the fish tank at Bass Pro has been around for a few years, I watched a few of the Youtube videos about it. In one case the Bass Pro administration said they would be replacing the water of the tank and would send an expert there to see if any fish were harmed and that the offending young man would have to pay for all that.

I thought they were going overboard. I'm sure lots of people swim in natural ponds without harming the fish. I can understand their concern about legal liability if someone gets hurt, but there was no need to replace the water and send in an expert.

A friend of mine had gone to the first year of high school with me but had been expelled after that (for academic deficiency, not for any misconduct), and had gone to a different high school after that and had a group of friends there I didn't know. I kept in touch with him, and he told me that his group of friends would sometimes go to the Biltmore Fashion Square shopping center and jump in the fountains. Mall security would sometimes ask them to leave, but they never got into trouble with the law. Of course this was back in the 1980's before our society was quite as lawsuit-crazy as it has become.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]