Page banner image

Resolutions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on December 29, 2023 at 22:15:22

The new year is almost upon us. Anyone have any wacky wet and/or muddy resolutions for 2024? Anything you haven't done you'd really like to try, hope to do or plan to do? If so please share with the rest of us. Here are a few things I've always wanted to do but have never done. Maybe this year will be the year to make them happen.

Get slimed. I mean really slimed like they used to do on Nickelodeon tv shows and emerge totally covered.

Walk into a restaurant or bar dripping wet and sit down to be served and watch people's reactions and see what happens.

Go fountain hopping. I have been in fountains before but I have always entertained the idea of taking the train down to Boston and traveling around the city jumping in various fountains, getting on the subway wet, and returning on the train in wet clothes.

My neighbor shocked me the other day by saying she always wanted to be in a food fight. My interest was piqued immediately and I'm trying to figure out what I can do to make that happen - for her and for me!

So how about YOU?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]