Page banner image

Re: Resolutions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on December 30, 2023 at 02:59:12

In Reply to: Resolutions posted by LeviLovR on December 29, 2023 at 22:15:22:

I've been slimed before. It wasn't quite the nickelodeon green slime you see on tv, but it was really slimy and kinda green/clear, got pretty well covered too.

There's a few things I would like to do.

1. A mud run where they have a pool of mud that's at least knee deep. I want to fully dunk my body/head in it. Went on a mud run with my friend last year and he was actually talking about wanting to dunk his head in mud. We've been doing mud runs each year since 2019 (except for 2020). The one we did in 2019 had such a perfect mud pit, and we did go swimming in it but didn't dunk our heads, as it was our first mud run ever and he wasn't into the idea (and me not so much either at the time). But the mud runs we've done from 2021 onward have been disappointing in the mud aspect. Heck, I've been able to save the shoes I wore for the past 3 mud runs. The mud run we did in 2019 keeps saying they'll come back to my state next year, but then doesn't, and the couple of other ones we've tried have been disappointing.

2. Get thrown into a pool, fully clothed of course. It's something that never happened to me. I would also want it to be a situation where I don't have extra clothes to change into and not planning on it. Not sure how that would get set up with those circumstances.

3. Do some sort of audience participation at some sort of fair/event that involves getting wet or muddy. I did have that log rolling at the lumberjack show I did a few months back. I've seen some videos of rodeos having mud pit belly flop contests and getting people from the crowd to do it on a whim. Or another one I've seen is a water balloon toss where you catch water balloons in a colander that's on your head. I'd like something like that, but again not sure how that would play out. My state seems pretty lame about things like this.

4. A spontaneous bet or challenge where the loser gets soaked, jumps in a pond, or something like that. Again, something unplanned without extra clothes on hand.

5. Hoping to maybe go to an amusement park this year, so riding the water rides there and walking around soaked. I've done this multiple times before, but still fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]