Page banner image

Re: Resolutions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on January 01, 2024 at 01:01:53

In Reply to: Resolutions posted by LeviLovR on December 29, 2023 at 22:15:22:

When I was a kid, every so often a TV show would be on that involved kids performing different sketches, and there were certain trigger words that would cause the kid to get green slimed, doused with water, pied in the face, or a similar fate. I can't recall the name of the show off the top of my head, but I remember my mom didn't like me and my brother watching it, since the humor was pretty crude and inappropriate. I thought it was funny, though, and I've sometimes wondered what getting slimed was like for those kids. Was it fun and funny, or was it gross and uncomfortable?

I've never been in a situation where getting slimed has been a possibility. I did agree to get a pie in my face (actually ended up being a few whip cream pies) for a fundraiser at my niece and nephews' school carnival last year. I didn't hate it, but I'd have much rather done a dunk tank instead. Maybe getting slimed is similar? I guess if the situation came up I'd probably give it a try, but not sure I'd go out of my way to find an excuse to get slimed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]