Page banner image

Re: Resolutions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by kmf on January 02, 2024 at 00:38:34

In Reply to: Resolutions posted by LeviLovR on December 29, 2023 at 22:15:22:

I've been slimed before. A few times, actually. For quite a few summers, I worked as a camp counselor at a camp where we often ended up getting slimed, pied in the face, and subjected to similar types of slapstick. Overall I thought it was usually pretty fun - just be prepared to have to clean up afterwards.

If it helps, the "recipe" we used for slime was flexible based on what our commissary might have had extra of on any given day. But most of the time, we'd mix up a 5 gallon bucket of pancake batter. We'd make it runnier (ie, extra water) than we would if we were actually cooking pancakes. To turn it green, we'd add lime jello powder. Sometimes we added pudding, too.

It was always good fun for the kids who got to watch us get slimed. I preferred it over getting pied in the face, just because I don't like having something smashed in my face.

I don't remember it staining my clothes or anything - but then again I usually was just wearing shorts and t-shirt. Definitely have access to a hose to rinse off and a shower that can tolerate rinsing off all that slime afterwards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]