Page banner image

"Weird" feedback from the showers...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on August 31, 2023 at 13:29:12

It's Thursday, and I'm just back fom my 12:30-13:30 lane swim. For the first time almost since I started swimming in fashionwear/WAMwear/alternative swimwear, I actually got some "feedback" from another swimmer in the showers. As I got out of the pool in my clingy soaking wet purple flowery ankle-length kaftan (which I'd been swimming in), a middle-aged bare chested male said "WEIRD". Lol :) I laughed and he said it again. The woman next to him, in a normal female one-piece swimsuit, said nothing to either of us. It's the first sketchy comment I've had from another swimmer for ages. It doesn't bother me, it's just intersting how various human's minds work. I bet he wouldn't have said "weird" if I were a GG (genuine girl) rather than a nonbinary. Whatever -- if the lifeguards don't mind me swimming in a kaftan, why should the other users/swimmers (or the middle-aged male ones). I guess he was jealous that he himself wasn't "strange and painfully immature" enough to have that kind of fun. Never mind. Anyway, it's Pride round here on Saturday, and I've just bought my blue glitter eye-shadow, so I'm off to try it out :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]