Page banner image

Re: "Weird" feedback from the showers...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on September 07, 2023 at 17:26:55

In Reply to: Re: "Weird" feedback from the showers... posted by Squishy Plushie on September 01, 2023 at 12:47:03:

More feedback in the showers after today's (Thursday) lane swim, but this time good. A bloke said I looked cool and colourful in my drenched rainbow umbrella dress, with a white seethru short sleeve top over it :) So, yes folks, there is positive feedback too :) I think maybe for Saturday's swim I'll wear both the kaftan and the umbrella dress, with the umbrella dress under the kaftan :) The pool seems less crowded this week, I guess the kids have gone back to school. Very hot out today, particularly since it's September. Since school seems to be starting again, Skeggy will be shut for the season now. Didn't even bother to go this year, what with the train strikes. Used the pool (Fusion) instead, apart from one trip to Batford Springs. So today's song parody is called "Wetter Days" ((C) Melissa Manchester & Carole Bayer Sager, 1975. B Feldman Ltd) "Well another swim has come / After all is said and done / We are here as we were before / No more clothes left to dry / We have made it thru a fab and lovely time / British rail is on strike / Oh it looks at last they're doing something right" :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]