Page banner image

Re: "Weird" feedback from the showers...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on September 01, 2023 at 08:12:31

In Reply to: "Weird" feedback from the showers... posted by Squishy Plushie on August 31, 2023 at 13:29:12:

I've been going to the lake for years and swimming in my clothes and people are pretty much used to me by now. I do get an occasional comment but nothing I consider negative or offensive. Because I typically wear cowboy gear the two items that usually cause comments are my hat and boots. I often get compliments on my hats and most people are curious about my boots and want to know if the water ruins them. I also get asked where I buy both items a lot.

A few days ago I decided to do something different and wore a black outfit which I have wanted to do for a while. So black hat, shirt, jeans, belt and boots. For contrast I wore a silver/gray necktie. A lone man came and launched his boat and had some difficulty getting it off the trailer and I moved to help him but he got it off before I could get there. He then kind of tested it in the cove area and seemed to be adjusting the motor quite a bit before coming back and tying up at the end of the dock where he got out of the boat and into the water. I walked out and asked him if he was having engine trouble. Not really but we got talking and he was commenting on how nice the water was and actually suggested that I join him - so I did. He had no problem except for the tie. He couldn't believe I was swimming while wearing a tie! Forget everything else I had on, he was obsessed with the tie and when a lady friend he had been waiting for joined us he commented to her how he couldn't believe I was swimming with a tie on. Maybe it was because the tie made such a contrast against the black outfit that he noticed it but I was surprised that was the one item of clothing he concentrated on and could have cared less about everything else. I thought that was a bit weird.

People are weird, but that's what makes them interesting! Enjoy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]