Page banner image

Re: Baptism

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on August 03, 2023 at 21:12:18

In Reply to: Re: Baptism posted by MRN on August 03, 2023 at 18:03:38:

Well, I was in college, and one warm fall day I was walking across campus when it started raining. It was a fairly small campus, could get to anywhere within 5-10 minutes of walking. But by the time I approached my dorm house, it was downpouring pretty good. I wasn't quite jump in a pool soaked, but my shirt was soaked, as was the front of my shorts. The back of my shorts were half dry due to the direction I was walking and the wind not being to my back. I was wearing a grey t-shirt and black basketball shorts with red stripes down the side. I was angry when it happened. When I got to the house one of my other housemates was there along with one of his friends. They cracked some jokes about me being wet. Not wanted to make enemies, I just kinda fake laughed with them.

When I got back into my room, I grabbed a towel and checked the weather. It said it was supposed to be raining off and on like that for the next few hours, and since I was leaving in a half hour to go back across campus to the cafeteria for dinner, I decided not to change. After a half hour, to my surprise, I was completely dry (I always thought it would be hours and hours for clothes to dry after getting as wet as I did). Getting wet didn't turn out as bad as I always thought it would be.

Me and the other housemate from earlier went to get food together, and the rain had stopped for the time being. Shortly after we got to the cafeteria and got our food, it started downpouring outside again. We watched and kinda laughed as people were coming inside completely soaked from the rain. The soaked people were also laughing about it and enjoying it themselves. It kinda made me want to try getting soaked again. Unfortunately, the rain stopped just before we left the campus cafeteria to go back to our dorm house.

The whole experience left me kinda curious as to why people enjoyed getting their normal clothes wet. This was also the time youtube and facebooks were really starting to take off in popularity. So I was doing some google searches on the topic, and that's when I came across this site. I did some more activities in my time at college, including cardboard boat races, a couple mud volleyball tournaments, and a couple beach events put on by the college at a local beach. One of my stories from the beach event that I shared on here was put on the main site as one of the stories, though the clothing pieces and colors got edited to fit the stock photos that were later put with the story.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]