Page banner image

Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Swimclothed on July 30, 2023 at 14:23:07

In Reply to: Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool posted by Michael on July 30, 2023 at 07:30:21:

Hotel pools will not be a problem wearing jeans unless they have a pool attendant or something. They have never said a word to me. Not sure where you are headed but Kings Island in Ohio I have worn jeans type pants that are red and have black strips down the side. They have a shinny look like synthetic and they even feel them and allow me on all but one slide that the floor drops out. (They wont even allow shirts on that one)I tell them it is to protect me from the sun which is true. They are a cedar fairs park but cant promise that other cedar fairs parks will be cool with it. They wont allow full blown jeans but mine are cut and feel like jeans. They had rivets but I removed them.

Cedar Point in Ohio also I have seen dads wade into the water with cotton shorts to catch their kid coming off a kids slide so there are some exceptions.

Check out Holiday World in Santa Clause Indiana. I have not been there but they have a really cool water park with no body slides so you ride on floats and stuff and they openly have no problem with street clothes as long as they have no rivets. It is really easy to remove rivets from jeans. Just google it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]