Page banner image

Bachelorette Beach Party

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on June 30, 2023 at 22:02:23

So just when you think you've seen everything at the boat ramp something pops up that really surprises you.

So this is the beginning of our 4th of July weekend. Ok, the 4th isn't until Tuesday but never the less it's a long holiday weekend here in the States and many people are pouring in to start their vacations. The weather was really overcast but supposed to clear this afternoon so I thought I would head to the lake and see what was going on. The boat ramp wasn't really busy (yet). I would describe the activity as moderate and even though the sun made several attempts to come out it never made it completely and there were some people swimming at the beach.

So I'm sitting on my rock next to the boat ramp as usual when two young women run down the dock and jump off the end. A third young lady follows them but doesn't jump as the other two warn her the water is not that deep so she better not dive as planned. While the first two swim away she walks back down the dock and over to me and starts talking. This is where it gets interesting. She is with a group of young women who are having a weekend bachelorette party for one of their friends. They have rented a cottage for the weekend and are looking for fun ways to celebrate. She wants to know if there is anybody who will give them a ride on their boat. I tell her I doubt it, and that their best boat would have been to have rented a boat but at this point all the boats have been taken and I doubt they will be able to find one. She says that's ok because no one in their group knows how to drive a boat anyway and they want someone to drive it for them. She then invites me to join them! Now I've never been invited to a bachelorette party and this is something totally new. She explains that they have a floatie shaped like a n anatomical part of the male body and I reply that I did see them swimming with it and assumed that's what it was. I declined her offer and she offered to bring me an adult beverage which I also declined. She returned to her girl friends on the beach but told me I was welcome to join them if I changed my mind. WOW! I was in such shock I almost fell off my rock!

Frankly I didn't know what to think. This was a group of young women in their twenties, all attractive. And I wondered about the floatie because this is a public beach where families with small children gather. Fortunately there weren't many people there but there were a few small kids and I wondered if some Karen would say something to the group. They really weren't rowdy, very well behaved in fact, just having a bit of fun.

So I sat on my rock and started thinking: this is an opportunity that never happens! Maybe I could actually get to swim with them in my clothes! So I got off my rock and walked down the beach towards them. By this time they were all out of the water lying on the beach on their towels with the floatie on the water's edge. I asked if I could take a picture of the floatie to send to a friend of mine (Ry came to mind) and the girls all said it was fine and that it would be a great idea. So I took some pics and then they all insisted that I pick it up and have my picture taken with it. I complied and one of the girls posed with me and the girl who initially invited me had me take a selfie with her. Clearly they weren't going back in the water and quite frankly I lost my nerve and didn't say anything although now in hindsight I am sure I could have convinced one or two to join me. I'm sure they would have thought it was a riot but I didn't want them to ask me to do things with the floatie either. So I returned to the rock, kicking myself all the way.

I hoped some of them might come back to the dock to jump off again, but they didn't. Eventually they picked up their things and left, waving to me as they went on their way and I waved back. So opportunity missed! But maybe they'll come back tomorrow.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]