Page banner image

Re: Bachelorette Beach Party

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on July 01, 2023 at 00:40:05

In Reply to: Re: Bachelorette Beach Party posted by MRN on June 30, 2023 at 22:31:26:

Iam actually quite shy and have worked very hard over the years to overcome it. It was not an easy process.

This really blew my mind though. Being an older man, and the only man, invited to join a bunch of young women at a bachelorette party made me rather uncomfortable. It's not like we had a whole lot in common. If there had been other men in the group I might not have felt the same. Of course not much could have happened where we were as it was a very public place with other people around. They were all very nice and very friendly and very welcoming. They all complimented me on the way I was dressed and even said I was handsome, which I am not. I think the most embarassing thing was the floatie and having my picture taken with it. They all got a kick out of that and I think they would have enjoyed seeing me do things with it in the water - nothing obscene really, just using it as a floatie like normal but it wasn't a normal floatie. So the few pictures that were taken I sent to our good friend Ry and another WW friend as a gag, but immediately felt a sense of guilt and remorse for doing so and the pictures have all been deleted for fear they might accidentally get sent to face book in error. The whole thing was really out of character for me.

However I do give myself credit for mustering up the courage to go over and even talk to them although we did not wind up swimming together. I've seen a lot of different things and had a lot of different experiences in my WW life but to date I think this is the most unusual so far. In the pictures I certainly don't look shy - far from it. But if they do come back tomorrow I will try to have a little more control over the situation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]