Page banner image

Re: Bachelorette Beach Party

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on July 01, 2023 at 16:07:28

In Reply to: Re: Bachelorette Beach Party posted by MRN on July 01, 2023 at 08:32:31:

It's a response to a stimulus you're not used to receiving. In my case it was being grabbed from behind by two SWAT team members and having an AR-15 pointed at me by a third. My response, which was considered incomprehensible by the cops, the mental health community, and just about everyone who knew me, was to fight and try to draw my .45 automatic from my shoulder holster. I had simply had enough and was willing to be shot dead right then and there.

There were other mysteries. As a SWAT team member repeatedly kicked me in the chest I remember thinking that this should hurt a lot more than it did. Adrenaline does strange things. The police were mystified that they tasered me five times and it seems to have had no effect. They simply exhausted me.

I suppose were I in Levilovr's situation, I'd have just had a swim with them. I wouldn't have thought much of it. If they had tried anything lewd, I'd just have gone to shore. The idea of whether or not they thought I was handsome probably would not even have occurred to me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]