Page banner image

Re: Muddy in football kit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John C on June 07, 2020 at 11:11:43

In Reply to: Re: Muddy in football kit. posted by Ry on June 06, 2020 at 21:21:17:

To put the record straight, I did not 'chicken out' of the wedding dare, I was dragged away by my mum and told "you will not be doing this, understand?" in no uncertain terms. I would have done it given the chance, it looked awesome.

We never got wet in school uniform until the last day when, like Mark's year before' we all jumped in the pool together.

Us boarders used to get up to all sorts of things "out of school hours" but it was usually in old jeans and tees or tracksuits and sports kit. Games of dare involved sliding through mud and puddles, standing under an overflowing downpipe or gutter during a rain storm or just jumping in the pool if the masters had forgotten to lock-up properly (got caned once for that, not because we had done it but because we had no appointed one of us to act as a lifeguard and stay out of the water …. which is logical in a way.)

I've read your stories and those of Kayne and Jamie and Chris before him, and they are all most enjoyable. We never had that stable home-life that you and they enjoy, so my wet activities were mainly confined to school with just the occasional clothed shower when at home.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]