Page banner image

Introduction

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GreenShirtGuy on December 26, 2023 at 02:45:54

Hi everyone, I discovered this site earlier this year. I haven't posted yet, but I've read almost every message. I never knew there was this whole site about swimming clothed, I always thought I was alone in having this interest. I wanted to share my own journey so far in my life.

When I was in 7th grade my parents moved us a couple hours away just after Christmas. So I had to change schools in the middle of the year. I'm definitely a shy introvert so it was kind of nerve wracking for me. Luckily everyone in my class at my new school was very welcoming and I quickly made some good friends. The first Friday at my new school, I was invited to a sleepover at a friend's house with a group of guys from my class. I was told they had a hot tub and to bring a swimsuit. When I told my parents about this they were thrilled that I'd been invited somewhere, probably both because they were happy I was making friends and because it would get me out of the house a bit. We had literally just moved in and barely had any of our furniture or even clothes delivered yet. That also meant that when I went in search of my swimsuit, it was nowhere to be found. But that didn't bother me too much. I was kind of shy and while I didn't mind being in a swimsuit with my friends, I also didn't mind keeping all my clothes on. Plus it was winter and I wasn't sure about this whole hot tub in the winter thing.

We got to my friends Kyle house after school and hung out a bit, then had dinner. Kyle flipped on the heat and jets for the hot tub, which was outside on the back deck. He was eager to use it, and as soon as he was done eating he changed into shorts and a t-shirt and was impatiently waiting for everyone else to get ready. Eventually, the other guys went to change. Kyle asked me if I had my swimsuit with me, and I tried to say as friendly as I could that I didn't have one with me, but that was OK and I'd just sit outside the hot tub, and it was nothing to worry about. "Do you have shorts? You could at least stick your feet in the hot tub, maybe?" It was winter and there was actually snow on the ground, and I realized that I didn't even bring a pair of shorts with me, only long pants. Kyle offered to lend me some, then his mom overheard and insisted that they could lend me shorts or swim trunks - she was probably wanting to make sure that the new kid wasn't being left out. But I insisted that I was just fine and didn't want to borrow a swimsuit and I'd just sit outside the hot tub instead.

The other guys all got in the hot tub. I still wasn't sure about how comfortable it would be since the temperature was about 20 degrees and there was snow on the ground, but they looked comfortable. But the situation didn't work too well. They were sitting in a circle in the hot tub, and I was sitting on a chair outside of it. They were trying to be kind and include me in the conversation but it was tough because of where I was sitting plus the noise from the hot tub jets made it hard for everyone to hear. I started to feel guilty and realized I should have let them lend me a swim suit. "Kyle, actually do you think you could lend me a pair of shorts?" I asked. "Sure! Unless you just want to come in wearing your clothes." I laughed "I could just do that, I guess." "You have extra clothes with you, right?" Kyle asked - and of course I did, since I was staying overnight, I had something to sleep in and then clothes for tomorrow. Kyle then said "Well you can go ask my mom for a pair of shorts and go change, or just come on in, I guess." "I won't get in trouble?" Kyle shook his head. I felt a little awkward but also felt like I didn't have a great way out of the situation other than to go through with it. I didn't want to go inside, awkwardly ask Kyle's mom to lend me a pair of his shorts, go change, then come back out. So I laughed and took off my jacket, hoodie, shoes and socks and inched over towards the hot tub. I was in a pair of gray sweat pants and a green t-shirt. My friends looked on with what mostly seemed to be curiosity of whether I'd go through with getting in the water. At this point, I was cold standing outside in my t-shirt, and with snow and ice under my feet, so again it just felt like I had no choice - so I quickly eased myself into the water.

It was an incredible feeling, and I was really happy especially that I chose to wear those sweat pants, since they got real heavy once they were waterlogged and it was just an awesome sensation. I was aroused for a minute, but fortunately the bubbles in the hot tub made it impossible for anyone else to notice. But what I really liked is that no one made a big deal about it, beyond laughing and cheering for just a few seconds right when I first entered the water. After that, we just sat and talked just like normal, which as a shy person, I really appreciated that no one was drawing extra attention to how I was wearing clothes. Once we got out of the hot tub, Kyle's mom just laughed when she saw I'd gone in wearing my clothes. We all just changed into pajamas, and that was that.

Towards the end of the school year, I was invited to a few pool parties. I always wanted to find a way to go in fully clothed, but things never really worked out, and I was too shy to push it. Maybe I regret that now, but at the time I just couldn't make it happen. The best I could do was wear a t-shirt with my swim trunks, which wasn't very unusual, since usually at least a couple other people would also have a shirt on. If anyone asked, I'd say it was because I sunburned easily (which was totally true, actually.)

Things changed at the very end of the school year, when the school ran a carnival with a dunk tank to celebrate the end of the school year. Apparently I was eligible to be a "victim" in the dunk tank. Each week the school sent us home with a packet full of permission slips, announcements, order forms, and all kinds of other paperwork to give to our parents. This particular week, a lot of the info was about the carnival, explaining the rules, asking for volunteers for different activities, and one piece of paper was a permission slip to allow kids in my class to take a turn getting dunked. I studied it closely. It said that per the school dress code, everyone getting dunked would have to wear shorts or swim trunks that came down to your knees, and a dark color t-shirt. Also, they'd reserve one of the bathrooms for people to get changed one at a time, and to remember to bring a change of clothes and a towel. It all sounded very reasonable except for one thing - I had to get my parent's signature. Even though I was sure my parents didn't care one bit, it wasn't something I was comfortable talking to them about, and I didn't even want them to know about. I was scheming about what to do about this, figuring I'd forge my dad's signature, and just hope no one noticed. Well, I left the pile of papers on the kitchen table and forgot about them, then the next day I see that my dad had pencil-whipped his signature across everything, including the dunk tank permission slip. He never said a word to me about it, and that was OK with me!

At school that day, they had a poster set up with a time schedule for the dunk tank. They had a column for the "dunkee," then a column for "helpers." If you wanted to be a dunkee, then you also had to sign up to be a helper - which I assumed meant getting the seat reset and handing out the tennis balls and stuff. Me and my friends all added our names to the schedule - and it was kind of weird because no one actually was talking about being in the dunk tank, we were all talking about exams and summer vacations and gossip. In my mind, I was obsessing about it, but I guess it was just me. By then, I'd discovered youtube and would search for dunk tank videos to get an idea of what it might be like. And now, I had a signed permission slip and my name officially on the dunk tank schedule, so I guess I was about to find out!

I was surprised at myself since I assumed I'd be nervous or want to chicken out. But the day of the dunk tank arrived, and I had slept great the night before, and was surprised at how calm and relaxed I felt about it. I had a specific outfit picked out. A pair of jeans that were just a little bit too big for me, a black web belt, black socks, and my favorite green t-shirt. I also wore a pair of sneakers that were old and a bit too small for me, that I could get away with wearing in the water. I jammed an extra t-shirt, cargo shorts, underwear, a towel and my flip flops into my backpack. School was close enough that I could ride my bike, so off I went. We had a half day of classes in the morning, and I was mentally checked out. Partially because it was almost summer break, and partially because I could see out the window how they were getting ready for the carnival, including getting the dunk tank setup.

Finally it was time to head outside to the carnival. I was glad that all my friends headed straight to the dunk tank, even though we weren't going to be the first people scheduled to work. But, that seemed to be where the action was, so we headed over there to hang out. My friend Joe seemed eager to get in the water, he quickly got out of his shoes and socks and started helping retrieve the thrown tennis balls - then I realized the girl he was crushing on was working there at the time, so his helpful attitude suddenly made sense :-)

Joe was the first one from my group of friends to go in the dunk tank, and I liked what he was wearing - cargo shorts, a white undershirt and an unbuttoned button-down shirt, which was kind of a popular style. He also seemed to like being in the water. The thing ran like clock work, everyone was chill and having fun. The one thing was weird was the adult who was supervising. It was the mom of one of the girls in my class, and she volunteered for pretty much anything so she was always around the school. And for some reason she decided she didn't like me. She was real loud and strict. You'd have thought they'd put someone a little more chill in charge of the dunk tank, but somehow they ended up with her.

When my turn came around I still wasn't really nervous, but I did want to see if I could get away with wearing all my clothes - jeans, shoes and socks- up on the dunk tank. Keep in mind, everyone else was mostly in shorts, t-shirts and no shoes. I decided just to go for it, and starting climbing up the ladder wearing everything. "Take your shoes off!" The lady, named Mrs. Kufta, hollered at me. I quickly retreated and left my shoes in the pile along with everyone else's, then tried again. "And your socks!" Mrs. Kufta fixed me with a death glare, so without further ado I got rid of my socks, and finally was able to climb up onto the seat. I had a moment to marvel that I was really doing this. As I looked out over the crowd, a girl that I was kind of crushing on caught my eye, and she waved. I waved back "Come on and try to dunk me!" I shouted at her - excited that I was finally living out a dream of mine.

I got dunked in the water almost immediately. The water was pretty warm, and I immediately fell in love with the way my jeans felt as they swished around in the water. I also loved the sensation of climbing up the step to get back up on the seat, and having a waterfall of water pour off my shirt and pants. I felt completely at ease up there, and honestly felt like I could have spent hours and hours getting dunked. But soon enough my turn was over.

Another awesome feeling was just walking around in my drenched clothes. I wasn't in a hurry to get changed, and the sensation of just going about my business completely soaked was exciting. One of my friends had gotten ahold of the hose they were using the fill the dunk tank and sprayed us all, getting me soaked again, which I loved. Eventually I started to dry off and my clothes kind of got uncomfortable, so I went inside to change into my dry shorts and t-shirt.

They had an obstacle course game setup at carnival, and we challenged each other to see who would have the best time going through it. My friend Kyle had an idea, that the team that lost would have to go back in the dunk tank. I was willing to take that bet, so off we went. My team mate was my friend John, and I was in flip flops and he was wearing crocs, so we easily lost the contest. So back to the dunk tank we went. John was grumbling a little bit that he didn't have any more dry clothes, but I didn't mind. It was a short ride on my bike to get home, and I didn't mind riding my bike in wet clothes. Fortunately Mrs. Kufta was no longer in charge of the dunk tank, instead it was someone's dad, and he was much more chill. John and I said that we wanted to take another turn getting dunked, and the dad shrugged and said sure, we could do whatever we wanted. I decided to go first. The water was colder this time, they probably had just refilled it. Wearing shorts instead of jeans was a different feeling. I kind of liked how the shorts didn't get so heavy (but they did have big pockets that were kind of fun to fill up with water.) But I did miss the feeling of the jeans flowing around in the water.

After John was done we decided to head home. I was invited back to my friend's house, and we just hung out there for the afternoon before I finally went home.

I thought it was a great day. And I was also secretly happy that no one questioned or even talked about how I'd worn all my clothes in the dunk tank. And I was glad my parents didn't find out, either.

But things would get a little interesting in just another few days. I'll post a separate post about that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]