Page banner image

Re: New Yr 7 lifesaving.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben on September 07, 2023 at 08:03:59

In Reply to: New Yr 7 lifesaving. posted by Ry on September 07, 2023 at 06:26:37:

Hi Ry.
Glad you are ok.
Hope you enjoyed your first day back at school, which I think was actually Tuesday. While you were enjoying Maths and science etc Cousin and I had a last day at the beach before he went back to school on Wednesday.
The waves were the biggest we have had all summer so we spent ages in the sea enjoying them.

Cousin was wearing two t shirts, swim shorts, blue trackies and black jeans.
I was wearing a t shirt and a sweatshirt, black jammers, blue jeans and black cargo trousers. We both had old trainers on our feet.

Do you have two whole sets of uniform? If you get out set wet in the pool you can't really sit in class after in wet uniform. It's ok with water bottle water but chlorine water will make you smell terribly and the rest of the class will not be happy. Good luck with the lifesaving classes. Let's hope it's not a repeat of the green pond incident and the small fry don't nearly drown you.

How did your mad cousin enjoy his first days at your school? He certainly seems like a Ryan Mini-Me. I saw the video you posted of him dunking his head in the sea. You now can work out which parent you got your wet and muddy craving depending on whether he is your mum or dad's sibling's child?

Hopefully Cousin and I can go to the beach again at the weekend. The beach is only a short distance away.
Now Ry, get on with your homework :-}

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]