Page banner image

New Yr 7 lifesaving.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 07, 2023 at 06:26:37

Hi Guyz, hope U'r all cool man?

So, we went back to skwl weds & been sweating like pigs today! We had to go in wearin our blazers as well, WTF!! ... but by lk 10am the back of my shirt was literally sticking to me!

So, at break we ALL filled our water bottles up to max ... some of us have 2 :) & went over the far side of the field, so nobody could see us properly! Then we laid down on the grass & proceeded to get our m8s to completely empty their & our water bottles over our shirts & pants ... so we were completely saturated :)

To start with lk 10 lads emptied about 16 water bottles over us & then a dry lad took ALL the bottles back in to skwl, in his rucsac, and went to the bogs to refill them all for the next lads! By the end of break there were around 7 saturated lads ... but very cool & comfortable lads, who could then cope with the next set of lessons in comfort!

At lunch we did the same again, because we had ALL dried off during lessons ... but this time MORE kids joined in from other yrs ... so there must have been about 100 soaked lads out of the yrs :). At lunch 4 of us, when we were filling the water bottles, also took our shoes off ... soaked our sox under the taps & walked back on the field with very cool but drenched white sports sox ... which then went black underneath from the grass & soil ... but none of us cared as our feet felt good man!! What's a bit of dirt between m8s ... just wait for autumn :)

So, Mr Swim today asked me, Ross, Aidy & Jake if we'd help with the NEW Yr7s doing lifesaving training? Apparently it involves us falling in the pool & then trying to float face first while they learn how to rescue us & struggle coz we're bigger now :). He said we would be allowed out of 1 of our afternoon lessons to help at the pool & this would go on from Friday until later next week ... until the yr7s get the hang of it! He said bring some trackies and a T shirt ... obviously I said Y!! He said so that they can learn how the heavy clothes feel as they pull U to the side & out! By this time the other lads were grinning, as they knew EXACTLY what I was gonna say, think Mr. Swim did too :)! "So Sir, can't we just stay in our uniforms & that would be MORE realistic & HEAVY coz we have to wear uniform everyday to & from sKWL & might fall in somewher?" He sort of grinned, " ALL your uniforms are brand NEW for the start of term!" I pushed Ross in the shoulder, "& U'r actual pont is wa Sir :)!! He started to turn away as he said, " do what you want lads ... it's your necks at home ... but I told you to wear spare clothes! The yr7s are bringing trackies! I thought, REALLY? I'll soon put a stop to THAT :). He continued, "Make sure you bring stuff to change into afterwards if you insist on wearing uniform!" I shouted after him, U only live once Sir ... of course we'll bring spare clothes ... then I said under my breath to the Ladz ... fckin NOT!!

I actually might EVEN try to christen my NEW Rockport Wallabee shoes ... they need breaking in & softening up a bit ... stiff as fck! :) He will go SICK if he sees shoes in the pool ... but wa da fck ... it's funny!! He ALWAYS forgives us now ... coz he knows WE will do stuff to help him out.

So shud I wear ma new skwl shoes in chlorine ... wa will happen to them? I know wa EVENTUALLY happens to clothes after many dunkins! I also know the other Ladz will also wear shoes, if I do too ... Ross has new Clarks Wallabee boots (cost bout £150), Aidy slip on Kickers & I think Jake has lk £100 Geox slip ons! But I know he's dieing to start fckin dem up, keep seeing him look at them & slip his feet out to sag & widen the leather so they fall off easy ... he's only had them on today :) ... roll on the wet & muddy autumn weather :) ... I can't wait to see the 2 of them literally 'run' out of their shoes on the muddy field playin footie at lunch & end up with gooey muddy white sox :) ... I bet they just carry on playing in their sox until you can't see what colour they shud hav been!!

Gotta start training this years yr7 kids when the weather 'improves' to heavy rain going to skwl & at lunch ... sooooo much fckin fun :)

Let ME know your thoughts on what we shud do for the swimming & when the weather 'improves'!! Might try to get pics of the field fun on ma insta account.

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]