Page banner image

Re: New Yr 7 lifesaving.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 07, 2023 at 16:15:51

In Reply to: Re: New Yr 7 lifesaving. posted by Ben on September 07, 2023 at 08:03:59:

Yo Ben Bro,

Yeh, I've got EVEN more 'street' wi ma language ... but only to m8s :)

No, our Yr7 kids went back on their own for Tuesday ... so they could settle in without the rest of the mob! It hit them lk a brick on Wednesday, when WE ALL arrived! U cud actually see the shock in their eyes :) PETRIFIED!!

Yeh, I've got at least 2 sets of full uniform ... including blazers. I hadn't actually thought about the smell!! Gud point coz nowadays I actually bath in aftershave :). I don't think we will have to go back into lessons afterwards tho ... I think he's planning on it being the last lesson of the days we do it. So, going home soaked won't b a prob ... especially in this heat :) & I'm well used to being soaked in the rain at lunch or even on the way into school in the mornings from the rain & kicking puddles at each other :)! & then sitting in wet clothes for the day or afternoon! we have 3 lessons after lunch & don't finish until 3:45. We get a full hour for lunch ... coz soooo many kids need tb fed at the lunch hall. We get 15 mins at morning break ... but that is plenty long enough to end up in a REAL mess!!

My Cuz comes from my Dad's side of the Fam ... but yeh, that is the WW side & defo where ALL the ladz get their mischief from! Dad still does stuff ... especially if we drag him into it, or turn the hose on him! I think over the years I must have ruined at least 2 'dry clean only' BEST suits by soaking him with the hose while washing Mum's car & him coming home. He never complains ... just starts to chase us ... gettin even more soaked & then holds us under the hose to soak us back ... which is usually pretty pointless as we're ALREADY dripping by then :)! But he can go inside & blame US to Mum!! But I know he's buzzing in a soaked posh suit! Cuz is defo WELL in advance of us wi his mischief ... but then he's grown up watching us lot & bonds to me lk glue ... if I told him to get completely gunged at skwl he wud do it without batting an eyelid!! So, getting a bit wet or muddy won't faze him & his m8s will join in once they see him doing it :) No kid wants to think they aren't brave enough to join in ... cudos is everything between Ladz!!

My Cuz hung around wi us today at lunch ... bringing 2 of his m8s too! Didn't take long for 'fun' to start either. I will try to post more l8ter. But needless to say by the end of lunch there wa about 40 saturated kids between yr7 & us lot! Everybody felt better in this heat today wet through!

safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]