Page banner image

Aliens ripped my swimwear (not quite)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on August 05, 2023 at 18:51:16

Well today I did my usual 12:30-13:30 Saturday lane swim, and dressed slightly differently from Thursday's swim, as I noticed that my swimshorts had ripped down the right-hand side (as a result of the velcro experiment where I velcro'd my long umbrella dress to each side of my swimshorts to stop it floating up under my arms). Must have been the extra 'drag' that ripped it, lol :) So I decided just to wear my flowery lycra leggings, with no swimshorts over them (which I previously wore purely to avoid embarassment in case the waistband on my leggings got too slack and they worked their way down as I swam along). But nope they were quite tight enough not to fall down, yet not so tight as to prevent my 3 swimtops tucking in at the waist (currently being: a blue ManUtd football shirt, with a rainbow-patterned flared-sleeved hippie minidress over it, with in turn a thin clingy "playsuit" minidress over it). I needed to gradually pull out the top layer from the waistband as I swam along, without the embarassment of my leggings losing their position. This in fact did work very well, and felt a lot better than wearing swimshorts at all (especially round the nads, lol). Next swim session, I might wear an umbrella dress in place of the "playsuit" minidress (I *love* swimming in dresses! Yay for non-binary swimwear) but I'm not putting the velcro back on again because I don't want to rip the side of the leggings. I might try pop studs (like they use on duvet covers) or ribbons (oo oo ee ee stuff that ribbon...). Another "Strange and Painfully Immature" post from Squishy! Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]