Page banner image

Re: So Barbara asks me, "does the pool allow you to swim in those umbrella dresses"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on August 12, 2023 at 13:52:52

In Reply to: Re: Velcro problem solved, no longer needed posted by Squishy Plushie on August 10, 2023 at 16:44:37:

... after I came back from swimming, and showed her a delightfully drenched umbrella dress I'd just been swimming in. "Well", I said, "I didn't ask, I just used the boiling frog technique". I went on to describe how, after COVID when the pool (Fusion) re-opened, I swam for a few weeks in just swimshorts, then added a Mistral rashie for a few sessions, then lycra leggings, then a minidress over the rashie, and so on (I forget the exact order now, it's been a lot of fun) leading up to today when for example I swam in a rainbow flared-sleeved hippie dress, over which was a tie-dye patterned umbrella dress (google it), over which was a "playsuit" style minidress. And on my legs flower-patterned lycra leggings. (I no longer wear swimshorts over them because they ripped at the side when I tried to velcro the skirt of an umbrella dress to them, to stop it floating up under my arms. Wearing the playsuit dress over the umbrella dress prevents this (see earlier post). So, as you see, emprically the answer is yes, even if the lifeguards never explicitly said so, at least they gave me a nice smile the first time they saw me go in the pool in an umbrella dress :) By the way, I told Barbara maybe she should sell them as swimwear, but she says she sells so many anyway. Maybe it will catch on with the local fashionable girls (and non-binaries), I've seen them wearing all sorts of odd things (including one woman who swims in shoes) in the pool :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]