Page banner image

Re: Velcro problem solved, no longer needed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on August 10, 2023 at 16:44:37

In Reply to: Re: Aliens ripped my swimwear (not quite) posted by Squishy Plushie on August 07, 2023 at 07:37:27:

Well it's Thursday again, and time for my 12:30-13:30 swim slot. Today I decided to switch the order of the umbrella dress and the playsuit minidress, so that the umbrella dress (which, if you remember, had the problem of floating up under my arms while swimming some strokes) was held down by the playsuit minidress being over it, and yay, I have removed all the velcro and the skirt swirls around interestingly without getting tangled up. Which is good, because I bought about ten of these wonderful umbrella dresses from my friend Barbara and didn't want to sew velcro to each of them. And it avoids the risk of ripping the side due to the extra 'drag' (lol). And since the top layer (the playsuit minidress) is only bum height, there's enough space for the umbrella dress to swirl round without getting in the way during laps. Another fashion swimming problem solved, and another "strange and painfully immature" post from Squishy, though I'd rather call it "creative and childlike" personally. Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]