Page banner image

Re: What would you think?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on July 30, 2023 at 18:33:36

In Reply to: Re: What would you think? posted by MRN on July 29, 2023 at 21:23:12:

I tried cutting my back hair with electric hair clippers but could not reach the middle leaving me with a stripe. Then I purchased a manual razor with a long handle like a back scratcher and that works pretty well - not perfect but pretty good. At least it helps me not look like a silver back gorilla!

The problem is that our bodies change as we get older. I never used to have this issue but as I started aging hair started growing in places where I had never had hair before and stopped growing in places where I wanted it. I helped an "older" couple at the boat ramp the other day. The husband was shirtless and I noticed he had a hairy back very similar to my own. It apparently didn't bother him and apparently didn't bother his wife either. Correspondingly her body had gone through physical changes that come with aging as well. I would say they accepted these changes in each other as natural and loved each other despite them.

Nobody is perfect and no body is perfect. If you care about someone you take the good with the bad. It all depends on how much tolerance a person has for certain things. Some women find bald men attractive while others do not. I think most women will tolerate a certain amount of body hair because it is normal but are most likely put off by excessive amounts of it. In general I would say women prefer men to be neat, clean and well groomed more than anything else.

To me more disgusting than body hair is the amount of men running around with huge stomachs sagging out over their belts who look like they could give birth any second. I find it hard to believe any woman would find that attractive, yet so many men suffer from this affliction and women just seem to put up with it. They must have other redeeming qualities that make up for it. It is an individual choice as to what one wants to put up with.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]