Page banner image

Re: What would you think?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on July 31, 2023 at 00:13:26

In Reply to: Re: What would you think? posted by MRN on July 30, 2023 at 19:37:07:

There is an advantage to meeting someone in your golden years because you don't have to worry about what they might morph into physically. What you see is what you get. The disadvantage is that they come with a history and usually a certain amount of baggage. There is a yin and a yang to everything. I loved someone a long time ago and that love was never reciprocated and ever since I have always been cautious and afraid of new relationships. I really never stopped loving her and it's been 50 years. Other opportunities have presented themselves but I never took the risk. And that's what every relationship is - a risk, a crap shoot, a gamble. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I've never been a very good gambler. I've made my choices and live with the consequences. I accept the fact I may have missed out on something that could have been truly wonderful but I always stopped short out of fear of rejection, pain and hurt. I have no one to blame but myself and I accept that. While I may never have known the love I always craved the advantage is that I have an incredible amount of freedom and can do exactly as I please with no one to tell me otherwise and that's important to me. I doubt that most people would put up with my wacky wetness to the extent that I am involved in it. Still I do occasionally entertain the notion that I might someday find someone totally irresistible and find happiness and companionship with them. Love comes in all shapes, sizes, colors and can happen at any age. There is always hope but you have to be open to it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]