Page banner image

Re: don't keep us in suspense

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on June 01, 2022 at 18:12:17

In Reply to: don't keep us in suspense posted by Zonie on June 01, 2022 at 16:51:13:

Sadly, there is nothing to tell. Sorry to disappoint. Sunday and Monday I went to the lake. I had a total blast Saturday but was completely exhausted when I got home. Wallowing in all that mud with all those clothes on took some of the starch out of me and I'm just not as young as I used to be! I'm having issues with hips and knees, particularly the left knee, and was a bit sore afterward. I didn't want to go back the next day and risk serious injury (been there and done that), plus clean up is a bit of a pain. Even after getting hosed at the venue I still had to come home and hose down all the clothes and turn them inside out and hose them as there was mud every where and finally they were able to go in the washer. They came out great. But the reality is I just can't go in the mud all day for multiple days as I did in the past.

Even the lake proved to be a bust. I got my feet wet but nothing else. The water is still quite cold and not one person at the boat ramp needed my assistance. The water is high and boats floated on and off the trailers with ease. Also not so many people out and the dock was not crowded. I attribute that to the high cost of gas and those boats use a lot of gas!

But I did get in one great day. Mud is more fun but getting wet is easier all around. Getting old stinks! I have to be more careful about what I do and how I move. Wish I had more interesting stuff to tell, but alas I do not.

Hope your weekend was great.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]