Page banner image

Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam on February 03, 2021 at 08:51:30

In Reply to: Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare posted by Wetnboy on February 03, 2021 at 00:26:08:

Me and the guys at the boarding house already know about these sites and have enjoyed reading them for a while.

There are eleven of us in our year (only three are in Kayne's class) and some 27 living in the boarding house in total. All our parents work abroad so lockdown has been a bit of pain without seeing parents or siblings (never thought I'd say I miss my younger brothers) but the school have been brilliant. To be honest it has been quite fun as we've been involved in cooking our meals (only one cook is live-in), cleaning the houses, doing our own laundry etc etc and we've all been getting along very well for "moody teenagers".

We let off steam with lots of sport and visits to the assault course and school pool where some of us just go in with whatever we happen to be wearing at the time.

That class was a "one off" due to a teacher being sick. Monday afternoons are our 'physical exercise' time each week at the moment.

Teacher Sam was a good sport at the assault course, I think he'd been itching to join in so when Sean dared him to join us he jumped, quite literally, at the chance. He certainly showed his enjoyment in the usual way and even joked about when Clive made a pointed remark about him being just like us excited teenagers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]