Page banner image

Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on February 05, 2021 at 00:21:09

In Reply to: Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare posted by Adam on February 03, 2021 at 08:51:30:

Adam,

Thanks for posting! I know it takes a bit to get up the courage to do that - I read this site for years with no commenting or posting until I literally just needed to as a result of both the forced isolation and being somewhat down as one person here was really wanting to make sure everyone was ok and I thought - they don't even know I'm here let alone struggling. It's been great and welcome relief.

I'm so sorry you have been isolated from family, but glad you and the others are seeming to do well. I just literally today read a social media post saying how in the states we need to have high school classes teaching everyone how to cook, clean, do laundry - real life stuff they'll actually need to know.

I actually took some interest in watching my Mom cook (she's not that good really) and do laundry as I needed to know how to survive once I moved out (which I couldn't wait to do!) Helped me a lot and then of course you learn on your own by 'doing' so much more so I got better and also learned by mistakes too (yeah pink socks and undies are 'not cool' when you put whites in with a 'new red' shirt!

I hope you will post some more and tell of the boarders muddy and wet adventures. I'd love a 'come as you are pool!'

Stay Safe!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]