Page banner image

Re: School Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 21, 2021 at 16:53:32

In Reply to: School Story posted by Nathan on January 21, 2021 at 01:50:20:

Hi Nathan man ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—,

Great youโ€™re here Pal ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘! What a MINT story, I loved it. Sooo just in case you donโ€™t know Iโ€™m in yr8 at a private Grammar. I LOVE getting wet, muddy and messy. Like you I also prefer to wear white socks, but I should wear black. I like slim skwl pants and none of my uniform is off limits to a soaking or mudding ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฆ!

I also ask loads of questions soooo, what sort of skwl did you go to? Did you regularly get wet going to and coming home? Did you wear a coat, or just your blazer like us? Arenโ€™t those Lonsdales just trainers? Weโ€™d get done wearing trainers to skwl. Were you allowed to play out in the rain or on the field at lunch? Did you have a skwl mudslide? Were any of your skwl mates tempted to get muddy after theyโ€™d seen you that day? Every smart skwl uniform needs a bit of water and mud to finish it off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ!

Email me if you want to chat, just click on the Ry and itโ€™ll direct you. I speak to loads of peeps now.

Looking forward to LOADS more stories Bro, especially while Iโ€™m ill again and polaxed in bed AGAIN ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป!

Safe, LS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]