Page banner image

School Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nathan on January 21, 2021 at 01:50:20

This was a year or two back now, I've since left high school and moved onto work.

I've been interested in getting muddy for as long as I can remember now, but it really hit its peak when I was walking to school in year 10/11. The path to my school led me straight through a couple of small fields, which aren't really well kempt. I'd always secretly wish that something would happen to cause me to get muddy before/after school, and I'd have to walk past everyone messy and embarrassed. This being England, the weather normally allowed for a wet walk to and from school, kicking mud up the side of my solid black Lonsdale trainers. For about a year, these walks were mostly uneventful aside from a couple of particularly wet days that caused some very near misses.

One day I had a couple of mock exams getting ready for year 11. The weather had been particularly awful the previous few days causing a minor amount of flooding around the area. I got up pretty early as I did enjoy the walk and I was feeling pretty confident about the exams. I put my best set of uniform on, my clean shoes and walked out of the house with time to spare. The mud was so treacherous that a couple of times I considered finding a different route, but, knowing how much I liked the feeling of walking on mud, I carried on.

I came to the little intersection between the two fields, which is like this little ditch thing that isn't too wide, but does take a bit of a jump to cross. I started to run up like normal, but suddenly I found myself an inch or two off the ground, and my right shoe & bag in the air! Because I was leading right footed, I landed mostly on my left side. My black blazer, black trousers, white sock & black shoe all had a huge streak of mud along that side now. My right foot landed flat - splashing mud up my trouser leg and decorating my white socks with dirt.

I stayed static for a few seconds, dumbfounded as to what really happened, until reality set in. I had a day of school to go through covered in mud. I retrieved my shoe & bag and continued the walk, trying to think of a story to say to my teachers for why I was so dirty. Once I got to school, one of the exams was first on my timetable. I snuck in as quietly as I could and sat down in my designated seat. As I sat, my trousers rode up and you could see my socks peaking through - a mix of white and dirt. I mostly wore white socks to school anyway, so I wasn't really fussed about the light teasing I'd get. I just never liked the look of black socks.

I can still remember the looks on some of the kids faces - unable to speak because of exam rules but inspecting my muddy form. Some muffled laughter disguised as a cough as I sat there, a complete mess.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]