Page banner image

Re: Monday Return To School - UPDATE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on January 09, 2020 at 06:04:09

In Reply to: Re: Monday Return To School - UPDATE posted by Ry on January 09, 2020 at 02:52:51:

I'm glad you're feeling better and that things are becoming more normal. Did you actually TALK to your father about how close you came to drowning? Or is it a case of your having mentioned it and he didn't believe you? It just seemed completely heartless to me his reprimanding you on the way to school about having fought for your life. By the way, another thing that could have killed you is aspirational pneumonia. I'm sure that slop had quite a lot of nasty bacteria, and it's a good thing it didn't get into your lungs.

One thing that truly struck me as absurd was the headmaster's concern about the color of your socks. It's as if he was thinking, "Drat! Mr. Swim says it was self-defense. I'll have to find some other reason to humiliate the lad!" My elementary school and high school were both private and they had some fairly strict rules, but neither of them cared about the color of a student's socks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]