Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 05, 2020 at 04:18:55

In Reply to: Re: How to nearly get expelled! posted by Zonie on January 04, 2020 at 15:31:24:

Zonie I totally gets U. I hav to say remembering back it was a very primary instinct to bite as I didn't hav any other options left. I couldn't even shout cos my face was totally in the crap and I was eating sh*t literally!

It was almost a reaction out of my control, a bit like burning your hand, U automatically take it away before U realise what U'r doing and this was like that I just automatically bit down until he released my neck and I could get my face out. As U can guess it was only a few seconds with my teeth in his arm before he released the pressure.

I hav thought about it everyday since and I don't think there's anything I could change after we hit the mud. OK I could hav stayed away but he'd already attacked my Brother throwing him in the mud. OK I could hav just tried talking to him, but I don't think that wud hsv got us anywhere much. OK I grabbed his blazer first, but he threw the first punch connecting with my face. So it was a natural reaction to push him backwards and we hit the mud.

When I hand the signed letter in to the Head on Monday, if he starts lecturing me again I think I will ask to politely put my full side and the justification for what I did. I don't want to set him off suspending me tho. I might just talk to Mr. Swim about it and see what he thinks.

Thanks for your advice though Zonie, I don't think quite as bad of myself now cos somebody else thinks I was justified in the extreme action I took, but I couldn't actually stop myself biting in that situation. It was like a primevil base reaction. I feel really bad about it but don't know how I could have stopped it or avoided it once my face was in the mud. That's what makes the whole thing worse, I can't think how I cud hav changed it!

Thanks Zonie, U'r support means alot pal!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]