Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 02, 2020 at 22:47:33

In Reply to: How to nearly get expelled! posted by Ry on January 02, 2020 at 21:03:07:

WOW! That was one hell of a fight! Lucky no one was seriously hurt. Not exactly just a little mud wrestling.

I think you already know the answers. I DON'T think you were wrong to defend your brother, you just did it the wrong way. Don't know what you posted on face book, but obviously it wasn't very nice. That too is a form of bullying and makes you no better than those two brothers.

So, what should you have done? Ypu should have reported the bullying to your parents, your teachers, the headmaster, the proctors - anyone who would listen. I know, I know! There is a code where you don't rat out others, but bullying is a major offense that needs to be stopped immediately. It can leave scars much worse than any bite you could have afflicted. I know because I will be carrying a few of those psychological scars with me to my grave as will many other people who have been bullied in their past. So telling isn't ratting someone out, it's more about saving people from being bullied. Those two brothers bullied your brother and a whole bunch of other people as well. Did you ever realize you could have stopped that? With just a few simple words to the right people? You could have spared a lot of people a whole lot of grief. Some times you have to look at the big picture. It comes with maturity and age. It's what transforms you from being a boy to a man.

Clearly lessons have now been learned on both sides. You're one step closer to adulthood. Thus endeth my sermon. Amen.

Despite everything I would have loved to see you guys rolling around in that sh##ty mud. You must have smelled terrible! Too bad you didn't have a picture of you all afterwards. You got to admit you must have looked quite laughable. Here's another life lesson: look for the humor in every situation, no matter how dark or bad it may seem at the time. If you can smile then you know you are on the right track to healing and feeling better. Thus endeth sermon 2. Double Amen

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]