Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 03, 2020 at 02:27:49

In Reply to: Re: How to nearly get expelled! posted by LeviLovR on January 03, 2020 at 00:30:14:

Hey LeviLovR, we think alike. I have been actually thinking of approaching them, in a public environment for safety, when they return in February and offering a fist bump (kids equivalent of a handshake). Don't know if they'll hit me with their fists instead but at least it shows I'm big enough to forgive, but I won't forget.

I agree with U it can't be any fun being dumped by their Mums and probably having to live with a Dad who's bringing all sorts of lady friends home and has done all their lives. OK so they've got money and Dsd pays for them to go to school and they can't be thick or they wouldn't have passed the entry exams. But to look at them it's clear that nobody says tidy yourselves up and nobody irons their shirts, so clearly nobody really cares about them. There is no love apart from between themselves. Their hair is a mess and one of them has bad spots, I guess cos he doesn't wash. So what's goin to happen, they're goin to get mad with the world and everyone around them.

I wish I hadn't bitten him now cos it really hurt, I could tell. But if I hadn't then I could have drown in sloppy manure. What a thing to put on your headstone ... born in love, died in sh*t! I can laff at it now but not back then, it was serious stuff.

I will give them a chance, just like I did with Ross and look what a pain he used to be. Now he's a different kid and I'm proud to call him my best mate, but if he plays footie with my balls again then he's dead meat!

I never thought about that, but yeh it will be fun telling my Grand kids what we used to get up to, they'll probably be coming to this skwl LOL!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]