Page banner image

Re: Ever been "slimed"?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on February 29, 2024 at 09:14:52

In Reply to: Ever been "slimed"? posted by patrick on February 23, 2024 at 00:52:49:

There has been many TV and films that have involved gunge in some way going all the way back to the black and white comedy years (Laurel & Hardy). For me one TV show that stands out from them all was Tiswas. Tiswas reigned supreme as a live Saturday morning kids TV show on the ITV network in the UK 1974 - 1982. Everyone in the studio was a target even the camera crew got gunged if they were not quick enough. They used a vast amount of both water and custard pies thrown in joyous abandon. They even made a pop song “The Bucket Of Water Song”.

I have never had the opportunity to be on TV but me and Neptune have gunged each other a number of times. Gunge has the same feel as mud and can have a thin or thick texture. First course is baked beans poured over me. For pudding ready made custard and to add a bit of colour some strawberry jam. Yummy! I am good enough to eat also tastes better than mud. To wash off at the end we just jump into the sea or river. When me gets gunged I mostly have on a t shirt and shorts or one of my football kits.

GUNGE LEVEL 0 (AI)
Computer generated gunge. No real gunge involved just digital code to make a messy pic or video.

GUNGE LEVEL 1 (beginner)
Shower gel or bubble bath. Pour a full bottle over yourself or your best buddy then rub in. Soapy clothes feel wonderful in the shower or bath. Custard pies that are made with shaving foam and a bit of yellow food coloring on paper plates. Tip: first rule of comedy custard pies are not ment to be thrown they are carefully placed into your buddys face then give the plate a twist so that it sticks on. You can not eat soap but is very easy to wash off and cleen up.

GUNGE LEVEL 2 (intermediate)
This is when you experiment with different types of gunge and textures. This can be food, food thickeners, paint or oil. Come up with simple games to get your buddys gunged might use water balloons filled with gunge. You need to be a bit more aware of how ingredients react to clothing or if they permanently stain your best buddys best t shirt. Some gunge may take longer to wash off or cleen up.

GUNGE LEVEL 3 (professional)
This is when the public will be involved in getting gunged. Safety, cost and legal issues must be planed before the event. This will all be needed if you run a gunge tank or may be part of a TV / film production team. You may need a technical background to be able to get gunged you might need to build the set or props. Filling up a swimming pool with custard or jelly is a bit more complex than you might think but people have done it. The set up and cleen up is a big job and may take more than one day.

One final thought on gunge for those that have been in or run dunk tanks (water) can you take out the water and add gunge into the tank instead so that when the ball hits the target you drop into the tank with a splat! Would love to try it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]