Page banner image

Re: Early memory

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by E.J. on January 23, 2024 at 03:43:29

In Reply to: Early memory posted by GreenShirtGuy on January 22, 2024 at 02:22:56:

Thank you for sharing that story. I think many of us had moments like this that fascinated us when we were growing up. Unlike you I didn’t really experience anything like that until after I had already explored getting wet with clothes on, but there were a couple of occasions where I was at a public pool and would see someone that would be hanging out a little too close to the water and just having this feeling that they were going to end up in there with their clothes on. One time that particularly sticks in my mind was one time taking a trip to a local pool and after I was more or less done and about to leave, seeing a kid sitting cross legged on the floor talking to another kid who was in the pool swimming. The cross legged kid was wearing a short sleeved white dress shirt and some grey shorts. And I just had a feeling I knew what would happen. I stuck around for a tiny bit more to see him stick his legs in the water, and then a while later, edge closer and slide into the water. He then stayed in the pool and played with his friend. Even though I was about the same age as them at the time, I was way too nervous to go up to him and ask him why he did it or how it felt, but I wish I could have.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]