Page banner image

Re: Poisonous Snakes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 13, 2024 at 19:46:32

In Reply to: Re: Poisonous Snakes posted by Zonie on January 13, 2024 at 19:21:06:

We never used to have great white sharks here either, but now we do. A woman was attacked by one and killed here a few years ago. She was wearing a black wet suit and it is believed the shark thought she was a seal. They are heading farther north all the time. Things are definitely warming up and it effects the flora and fauna, growing seasons and ultimately our economy. A good example is lobsters, who prefer cold water, but with the Gulf Stream warming up lobsters are retreating farther and farther north. Our coast line is definitely changing due to rising sea levels .

This is nothing new. The earth has gone through several climate changes in its existence and miraculously mother nature wins out every time. This one is just happening much faster than previous ones. At my age I could definitely stand warmer weather much better than those cold winters I remember from my childhood. But the side effects are not always what we would like. Just have to adapt and think outside the box a bit, but I could do very well without the invasion of poisonous snakes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]