Page banner image

Re: Movie Actors

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcoastboi on January 08, 2024 at 17:36:43

In Reply to: Movie Actors posted by Mark on January 08, 2024 at 01:26:41:

I know Harrison Ford said in an interview that he absolutely hates getting wet. Conversely, the Hanson brothers just after they became big had an interview in a pool in their clothes and they said they loved it. They have a few music videos where they are soaked.
I found a few interviews where either the extras or the singers of the MGB "Load Me Up" video talked about filming it: "We just finished the video for load me up where we filmed in a swimming pool. We were wet for three days, so that was pretty intresting. You learn something everytime. The concept is always different. Lots of standing around though, you learn what it would be like to be an actor. Lots of boring down time.
I think there's actors like us, that look forward to it, and others that don't. Just like there's both TV and movie writers and directors that obviously like seeing their cast wet and others that don't. Watching the TV Series "Elite" you can see the different styles- some episodes have the cast getting wet twice in an episode, and then there are entire seasons where they stay dry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]