Page banner image

Re: Beach Volleyball

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on September 17, 2023 at 11:38:50

In Reply to: Re: Beach Volleyball posted by a random reader on September 16, 2023 at 06:29:24:

I'm not sure I have favorite colors to get wet in, though I do have some that I don't like getting wet. I have gotten wet in a few different tye dye t-shirts that have several different colors on them. However, when we, the shirt doesn't get darker in color or anything. Same with a couple other shirts I have that have an all over outer space design on them. Heck, if only my shirt was wet, you wouldn't be able to really tell just by looking at it. I also have some polyester shirts from Under Armor. They get way more clingy when soaked, but beyond that don't actually look different when wet.

So I like getting wet in clothes that are more just basic colors that are noticeable when wet. Blue, green, orange, red, grey, all good. Navy and Black are good to get wet too, because even though they don't really get darker per say, you can still see they're soaked when they are, as they appear a bit shiny. And now writing this I'm realizing I've never got soaked in a yellow shirt. I only have a couple of those, and it's not a color I wear often. Well, maybe sometime that will happen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]