Page banner image

Re: Hiya Wetjumper :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on September 07, 2023 at 18:08:46

In Reply to: Re: Ry posted by wetjumper on September 01, 2023 at 23:27:54:

Hi Peter, I'm sorry I missed this reply fist time through (the JVC telly I use for browsing the web doesn't persist visited (blue) links, so they all turn red again when I switch off at the mains plug). I "tested the water" (lol) regarding unconventional swimwear by using the "boiling frog" technique (see 'So Barbara asks me "does the pool allow you to swim in those umbrella dresses"' - under the 'Aliens ripped my swimwear' thread far below. Basically add one extra unusual item every few days, like a polyester minidress with long flared sleeves, or whatever, give the lifeguards a chance to see you can swim in it without problems, and work onwards from there :) Luckily there's a high Asian population round here, so many people wear quite unusual and interesting stuff to swim in, but I haven't seen any other kaftans or umbrella dresses in the pool yet (though several women wear them dryside). Plenty of rashies and leggings though :) And one woman even wears shoes (which I guess are swimshoes, possibly for medical reasons - it's not my business really). If you eventually wear a long dress, I found it's useful to wear another top over it to prevent it floating up under your arms. I once tried velcro'ing it to my swimshorts, but it ripped them at the side, so it wasn't a good idea. Hope your blood pressure gets fixed, mine is usually around 140/85 or so, so the doctor put me on Atorvastatin tablets to clear the cholesterol off the blood vessels. Stay well, and stay wet :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]