Page banner image

Re: Day off

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddywet on July 07, 2023 at 09:12:06

In Reply to: Re: Day off posted by Zonie on July 06, 2023 at 17:40:16:

Well the dat started out kinda drizzly and there were only a few people around on the trails. But it got much much heavier to the point I was soaked through, I was out there for hours though so hound to get soaked. A lot of people had full rain gear on but one girl in particular was just in a puffer jacket aswell and jeans and was completely soaked. There were massive puddles and I did roll in them and splash around a lot. Nobody seemed to pay me much attention really. I did go to a river near by and wound up on the sea shore where there are mud flats. I hadn't planned on getting muddy because my converse are pretty new and I wanted to keep them clean for a while but the temptation and being fully soaked just got too much and I sprinted into it not caring about my new converse and slid on my stomach. Wallowd around for ages and got full coverage. In the moment I didn't care if anyone saw me and the more creamy smelly mud I could get on and in my clothes the better lol. Had a quick rinse and went back to the car. I should have probably brought a change of clothes because the seat is wrecked now but I have no regrets. Just wish I had someone to share the experience with.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]