Page banner image

Re: Made a YouTube video explaining why I swim with my tracksuit on

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 27, 2023 at 15:27:48

In Reply to: Re: Made a YouTube video explaining why I swim with my tracksuit on posted by MRN on June 26, 2023 at 21:30:59:

AspieWithAttitude: That is a brilliant video, explaining why we enjoy swimming fully clothed, and what materials are allowed and why :) I have added the Youtube to my Janet & Julia's "Miscellaneous Wet Videos" topic on the "Clothed Swimming" forum. I recommend every watch it :) MRN: Yes I've always felt that the continuity is better by not having to get changed and become half-naked in front of other people, going in as you are is far more natural. In my case it also mitigates my gender dysphoria, since if I'm already wearing a "dress" in public, it's more natural to swim in it :) And so-called"womens" clothing has more choices of material , as I've enumerated in another thread. Why should only women wear beautiful things? Strangeness begins in the eye of the beholder, and should stay there. Strangness has its charm, as well as its ups and downs, and quirks (couldn't resist the quantum physics pun,lol) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]