Page banner image

Re: My New Football Shirt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on September 11, 2023 at 17:33:38

In Reply to: My New Football Shirt posted by Twillin on April 17, 2023 at 10:17:05:

Hiya Twillin :) Thanks for your recent post on J&J's. I've just discovered this Wacky forum, thanks to a troll called "The Watcher". Although I don't tend to swim in sportswear as such, I do tend to be creative (see other post). Luckily, no trolls or flame wars are allowed on this subforum, so the mythical "Future Youth" are free from the political influence, ageism, sexism, and peer pressure of those who mindlessly follow "traditions of man" without understanding its reasons. I will drop the occasional story on here, knowing that a certain troll will either keep his promise (and therefore be banned for trolling and abuse), or break his promise (and therefore lose recognition). You are welcome to criticise constructively my factual stories if you feel you need to. Stay wet, feel wonderful, and be happy (SW, FW, and BH) :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]