Page banner image

Wanting friends who share the same love of soaking wet clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Will Williams on July 12, 2023 at 20:41:11

Hi everyone. My name is Will Williams. As far back as I can remember, I have had a deep love for getting my clothes soaking wet. I have been able to find a couple friends over the last several years to share that passion with but sadly I lost connection with those people and they live far away from me now. Recently, I've been struggling with more loneliness from the issue. Someone who i thought was good friends with me, dumped me at the last minute before I was going to have a Swimming in Clothes Party and he decided not to come. Now another friend has recently decided not do it with me anymore. So, I'm wanting to find some friends who might share the same passion as i do who live around the same area as I do. I live in Provo Utah of the Untied States and am 34 years old. So I'd like to try having friends around that age or young adult age. If there's anyone who happens to live around the area that can reach out, I would appreciate it. Thanks for reading this.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]