Page banner image

New experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddywet on June 06, 2023 at 00:52:28

I had a new experience a few weeks ago in the mud in public. I was doing the usual of getting slightly muddy and not worrying about people seeing me and I got a little carried away and wound up doing a few slides. I was wearing jeans converse and a white hoodie. I was dripping mud by the end of it and shaking with excitement as I asked two girls on holiday to take a pic of me on my phone. They asked what happend and I told them I was playing in the mud and they started laughing and obliged me and asked if they could take a pic on their phone with me and I said sure. They asked what I was going to do now I was so muddy and asked if I had I change of clothes. I told them I didn't and that I might go back into the mud and asked if they wanted to try too. They laughed at the idea but they didn't have anything to change into either and had a rental car. I was really hoping it would just happen but it didn't this time. Still a great experience and yes I did go back in the mud for a while before putting a plastic bag on the seat of my car and driving home.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]