Page banner image

Re: Mud Bucket List

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mudman on May 11, 2023 at 11:34:42

In Reply to: Re: Mud Bucket List posted by mega on May 11, 2023 at 02:00:17:

Reading some of these responses I guess I've been pretty lucky to have done several of the things on some of these bucket lists. I've attended the Hannibal mud volleyball games (although I guess its still on my bucket list to be on a team), I also attended Louisiana Mudfest with some great mud loving friends, and attended the Georgia Redneck Games with the mud pit belly flop competition. Unfortunately, that event is no longer held. I also attended a Mud Day in Fishers Indiana (since "retired" as well. I would still like to participate in the Detroit Mud Day (which unfortunately looks like they are not bringing back after Covid. And technically it was for kids only.) And I would love to attend the North Conway Mudbowl. It would have been great to be a participant in one of the halftime shows. I understand now they are much stricter about spectators playing in the mud. Still on the bucket list would be attending a mud wrestling match and being chosen from the audience to participate. Probably a few decades late for that to happen! Some scenarios that would still be fun: coming across a muddy event unexpectedly and getting muddy in some nicer clothes. And at the other end of the spectrum, attending a private event where folks end up in the mud without their clothes. I've done a lot of solo wallowing over the years but I really like events where there are groups of people getting muddy. Hey, life is short, make those bucket lists come true!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]