Page banner image

Mystery mud game at the fair

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on April 12, 2023 at 03:02:59

So I had a fairly vivid dream the other night. I was at some sort of fair that I had never been to before, either I was new to the area or visiting from out of town. I'm not fully sure what the fair was about, maybe a demolition derby of sorts was involved.

Anyways, they had a game as part of an intermission from the main attraction. I don't recall if I signed up previously for this or if I volunteered for it from the audience. Either way, the host announced it as a messy game. As I made my way towards the host, I had people asking me if I knew what this was about. When I said no, they recommended I just pick 1 or 2, as that's what most people pick.

I got down to the main area where the host was, and he said this was a messy game, and I got to decide how messy I would get. I would pick a number on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being the least messy and 5 being the most messy. The catch is, the host wouldn't reveal what would actually be happening until I picked the number. When the host asked me what number I wanted to pick, I paused for a moment, then smiled and said, "five." There were a few gasps and cheers from the crowd, along with some "he doesn't know what he's in for," and "he's not from around here, is he?"

The host also seemed surprised and gave me a chance to pick a different number. "I want to get messy," I replied with another smile. Then the host went on, "Ok, well let's discuss what would have happened if you picked a different number. If you had picked 1, you would get a whipped cream pie to the face." I began to wonder just how messy this was going to get if a pie to the face was the least messy option. "If you had picked number 2," the host continued, "you would have to go in a dunk tank with what you have on." I don't remember what the host said 3 and 4 were, but he did give me one last chance to back out, which I refused. Now at this part, I don't remember if he said he needed another volunteer from the crowd who would go along with number 5, or if they already had a person on standby for this. Since it was a dream, it kinda seemed like both happened, but whatever. Anyways, this guy named Jake came forward to participate in this as well.

I was wearing blue jeans and a green t-shirt, and Jake was wearing navy blue track pants with a red t-shirt. The host then explained that number 5 was mud wrestling, and the winner is determined by whoever fully dunks the other person's head in the mud. We took off our shoes (I think I was wearing sandals actually), and walked over to the mud pit they had set up.

The mud was almost knee deep, and the creamy, kinda think mud that would cling to you and your clothes, but not too much they it severely hindered movement in the mud. I recall the mud going between my toes as I stepped in it, and going up my jeans. When I looked up Jake said, "You ready to do this?" "Yeah," I responded as we shook hands and waited for the host to give us the go. It didn't take long after we started to get down in the mud. We both ended up going down at the same time holding onto each other. The mud going down the inside of my shirt and eventually my jeans felt great, but I was still trying to focus on the task at hand. I pushed Jake's head into the mud. Half his hair and face got in the mud before he reversed it on me and threw me over, then proceeded to fully dunk my head in the mud. I came up wiping some of the mud from my face and hair and laughed. The host announced the match over, and Jake extended a hand to help me to my feet, giving me a pat on the back for being a good sport as the crowd cheered for us.

I quite enjoyed this dream, as it seems kinda rare for me to enjoy dreams. Usually I have really weird stuff happening, or bad stuff. This is one I wish could happen to be in real life.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]