Page banner image

Re: Mud Volleyball Dayton, OH

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mudman on July 03, 2022 at 12:22:05

In Reply to: Re: Mud Volleyball Dayton, OH posted by Mudman on June 29, 2022 at 02:32:15:

So this weekend I have been in Hannibal for their mud volleyball tournament. Arrived Friday evening about 6 and watched a few hours of games in marvelous mud. The last game finished up about 9. There was a young couple letting their daughter play in the mud so I asked if they were getting in too. They both said no, but I said it looked like so much fun I was giing to try it. So I walked around in the mus looking for a spot that might be a little deeper. The dad yelled out "Do a belly flop!" And that was all it took. I ran 3 or 4 feet and did a great belly flop- head under and everything. Now thag I'm covered I just swam, wallowed for a good 15 minutes. I wasn't sure when they cut the showers off so I went and cleaned up. The parents were down there helping their daughter get cleaned up and the guy says, "By the way- that was an epic belly flop!" Today is the last day, so I am about to head back down to the pits and hopefully have more spectator participation at the end of the tournament.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]