Page banner image

Re: Fun at the Mud Run

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on August 08, 2021 at 14:06:57

In Reply to: Re: Fun at the Mud Run posted by Zonie on August 08, 2021 at 13:00:13:

I understand he was doing his job. Most likely he was trying to keep people with day passes out so that they wouldn't steal stuff from the people who were camping there. Plus with the camping pass you got access to the shows and bands that would be performing at night. Maybe he thought I was trying to sneak in and would hide there. Who knows? It was pretty obvious I was just looking for access to the river.

He could have been a tad nicer, but in all fairness he had the worst position of all of the security people. Standing directly in the hot sun all day in a wide open field with no trees or shade. Didn't even have a chair to sit in. I would have thought the people running the event would have given him one of those little pop up shelters for shade and a chair to sit in. Plus he had people whizzing by him on four wheelers.

If I had been smart I should have gotten a ride with somebody on their 4 wheeler and we might have made it past him without him noticing my wrist band. But I've never been known for being smart - just dumb and honest. For another $30.00 I could have updated my pass and gotten in. I still could have stolen stuff, packed it in my car and taken off and made a killing. But like I said, I'm too dumb and honest. I was just happy I got to play in the mud.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]