Page banner image

Re: We trash our school uniforms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on July 24, 2021 at 19:19:59

In Reply to: We trash our school uniforms posted by Sam on July 23, 2021 at 13:32:38:

wow, Wow, WOW! AMAZING and SICK Bro …. gotta use a different word coz YOU all seem to think I use MINT loads. Well maybes I do actually 😜!

Well, I don’t think I’ve ever managed to get THAT trashed in my uniform. Nearest to that was probs when I had my fight with the bully (he’s now a mate) in the field manure mud …. I would have preferred YOUR mud coz it sounds nice! I stank for days after and as Ross said, “you’re full of sh*t Bro … that’s why!”

Kayne Bro, you did something similar with the rugby match … remember? I’ve still got that story saved on my computer. Did you ever do anything to celebrate NOT having to wear uniform again …. maybes YOU should? Oh, think you gave your uniform away?

Not much mud around here at the mo, or I’d celebrate the end of yr with something like that. We’ve still got another week yet and then a few weeks summer hols. I’ll have to hope for some opportunity to celebrate in style.

Safe, obnoxious Ry 🤣!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]