Page banner image

Re: Dayton Mud Volleyball

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mudman on July 18, 2021 at 02:58:16

In Reply to: Dayton Mud Volleyball posted by Mud IL on July 16, 2021 at 14:55:56:

So I arrived in Dayton Friday night with torrential thunderstorms and rain most of Friday night. Headed out to the tournament Saturday morning to cloudy skies. I was afraid the courts would be too watery and they were for awhile. But early on a player asked if she could give me muddy hand prints, at first on my chest, then my ass. Of course, I said yes and told her I wanted to get muddy with their team. It was probably about 2 before the son came out and the mud started to improve. I positioned myself near a muddy area where people were walking to the showers and suggested that this area was perfect for a mudslide. A few people took me up on the offer and I slid with them. A little later one of the front courts had some pretty good mud and was empty so I went and dived in. A guy in his 50s came over and jumped in too. We floated around for a pretty good time until they called a game for that court. I took my first shower about that point. I went back by the "hand print" team and they were finishing up a game goofing off in the mud so I joined them. A guy told me the gal with him was his 21 year old daughter. He told me he was 38 and had "started early". He was really having a great time wallowing in the mud. Eventually we got out and showered again. When I was walking back I came across a group of 5 people, guys and gals, wrestling in a big puddle behind their canopy. I really should have joined them, but did not. Eventually I worked my wag back to the hand print team. They had just lost their last game but the girl came up and hugged me, surprised that i was still there. The 38 year old guy came up and we started talking. About that time an errant ball came our way and the guy made an exuberant dive to catch the ball- right in the middle of the huge mud pit. Of course I followed him with a less exuberant dive, but now we were both in the mud. We got a couple of the other teammates to join us as we dunked our heads and got completely covered knowing our muddy day was about to end!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]